Temple of Anubis44

I've created a place, a temple if you will, to show the photos I've taken.

Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Vacation: Summer of 07

This is my friend Clive from England. He came over to visit us and we were determined to show him a brilliant time while he was here. After all, he hosted me last summer and gave me a vacation I'll never forget. Following are some of the pictures I took during the week. Thanks for coming Clive, we had a great time.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... THANK YOU for having me!!!

I had a BRILLIANT time!!! It's certainly one I won't be forgetting either (for all the right reasons!).

I had such a fantastic time... and made a whole load of additional friends while I was over there too.

Thanks to everyone I met for making me so welcome (infact too welcome... I didn't want to go back to the UK!!!!).

:)

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home